Please join me for a webinar to be broadcast live by Thomson Reuters on February 12, 2013, entitled “Brand Protection: Ten Tips to Managing Trademark Rights Effectively.” In this webinar, I will be joined by two of my colleagues, Christina N. Scelsi (Scelsi Entertainment and New Media Law, PL, Port Charlotte, FL) and Sharra Brockman (Verv, Pittsburgh, PA).
Our panel will address the following topics:
1. Picking a Good Brand Name
2. Pre-Application Clearance Searches
3. Benefits of Federal Registration
4. Use and Bona Fide Intent to Use
5. Corrections to a Federal Application/Registration
6. Coping with Initial Refusals
7. Continued Consistent Use
9. Proper Use of a Trademark
10. Policing for Infringement/Enforcement
I hope you can join us. If you are interested in joining us, please register through Thomson Reuters’ official site: http://westlegaledcenter.com/program_guide/course_detail.jsf?courseId=100004202.