The Senate Judiciary Committee has scheduled a hearing tomorrow entitled, “Oversight of Intellectual Property Law Enforcement Efforts” beginning at 10:00am in the Dirksen Senate Office Building.
The witness list includes:
- The Honorable Victoria A. Espinel, Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator, Office of Management and Budget
- Jason Weinstein, Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division,U.S. Department of Justice
- Gordon M. Snow, Assistant Director, Cyber Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Allen Gina, Assistant Commissioner, Office of International Trade, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Erik Barnett, Assistant Deputy Director, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
The session is scheduled to be webcast, with a link to the broadcast available in the Committee’s hearing notice.